The answer will help you to understand more the common features of people from many different countries around the world.
There are many different reasons why Expats like serviced apartments in District 3, depending on their personalities and preferences. However, the most common reasons can be summed up as follows:
1. In the serviced apartments in District 3, there is periodically or irregularly cleaning service for the common area and in each apartment, depending on the request of customers. Thus, customers will always feel comfortable when they return to their apartments
2. If renting a regular apartment to live in, customers often have to pay different fees: laundry, cleaning, electricity, water, internet, cable TV, ... But when staying in a serviced apartment, the expenses are included in the rental fee excepting only electricity. So customers don't have to worry about delays with providers and control more with their monthly living expenses.
3. In District 3, there are many companies providing serviced apartments with many different prices and types, so customers can easily choose the right place for them.
4. Serviced apartments are furnished fully from AZ: desk, dining table, sofa and tea table, kitchen, washing machine, iron, duvet, blanket, towels, face towels, shampoo, shower gel, hairdryer… This makes a sense of comfort to customers.
5. Not as crowded apartment buildings, the number of serviced apartment is relatively small, so most of customers who live in the same area will easily know each other. This limits uncontrolled access of strangers, ensures security and privacy for customers.
6. When staying in serviced apartments in District 3, customers will be given the right to comfortably enter the apartment, can invite friends to visit their apartments without declaring. Customers will feel free as their real home.
7. In serviced apartments, supporting staff who can speak English will always be ready to help you when you need it.
8. Serviced apartments in District 3 have a very convenient location in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City, link districts 1, 5, Binh Thanh, Phu Nhuan. District 3 is also a place where utilities are gathered, very suitable for long-term residence.
9. Staying in serviced apartments will help customers to save more money than hotels. With the same facilities, serviced apartments will always take lower cost. In addition, the usable area in serviced apartments is often larger than hotels so customers feel more comfortable.
The above "tips" will help you to understand the needs of the Expats’ accommodation in Ho Chi Minh City, thereby support you to develop business in the field of luxury apartment rental.
In addition to the above criteria, the serviced apartments District 3 at An Nhien Hotel Apartment also have many surrounding green spaces, are located in a quiet residential area, ensure relaxation for customers.