Vietnam is currently one of the fastest growing countries in Southeast Asia. Many foreigners come to Vietnam to seek new opportunities. According to An Nhien Hotel Apartment's research, the jobs that Expats in Vietnam can easily find and guarantee their cost of life are:
1. Foreign language teachers, especially English teachers. Vietnam is focusing on learning English because of the need for international integration. This is a great advantage for Expats in Vietnam who come from countries that English is native language. According to the survey of An Nhien Hotel Apartment, the current English tuition rate ranges from 15-20 usd / h and can bring income for teachers from 2000usd / month or more.
2. Communication and advertising. Jobs such as Copywriters, administrators, and editors for big brands are also worthy of consideration by expats in Vietnam.
3. Model photo. Foreigners often have tall appearance, different faces from Vietnamese, so it is easy to find this job.
4. Freelance designer. Becoming a graphic designer, website designer, cartoonist is also a favorite choice for expats in Vietnam.
5. Freelance IT staff. With the rapid development of the Internet, IT staff can work anywhere in the world for any company. This allows many foreigners to come to Vietnam to live while their jobs are in another country.
6. People who work for international non-government and non-profit organizations.
7. Managers, CEO, experts, technical workers who are implementing bidding packages, projects, all kinds of contracts on production, commerce, finance, health, science and technology, culture, sport, education, ... This is a group of foreigners with high professional qualifications so their income and savings will usually be very good while living and working in Vietnam.
The foreigners who want to come to live in Vietnam can refer above suggestions to find suitable jobs. With a job you love, the experience in Vietnam will be great because of delicious food and beautiful scenery.