Viet Nam was created in favor of nature with the coastline stretching nearly 3,260 km from north to south, and some beaches on the islands. Let An Nhien Hotel Apartment explore them.
Co To island - Quang Ninh province
The island is not inhabited by people, so far away from the central, the beaches on Co To Island is still unspoiled. After snorkeling in clear water, visitors can pick up shells in many colors as souvenirs. To go to Co To island, you should take bus to Van Don post office. From the post office, take bike (7 minutes, VND10,000) to Cai Rong port. From the port:
• Take wooden ships:
- In the morning:
* Depart from Cai Rong at 7:00 am on Monday to Friday.
* Depart from Co To at 7:00 am on Monday to Sunday.
- In the afternoon:
* Depart from Cai Rong at 13:00 on Wednesdays, Fridays, Sundays.
* Depart from Co To at 13:00 on Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays.
- Ticket price: 95,000 VND / way.
• Take high-speed ships:
- Depart from Cai Rong at 13pm daily.
- Depart from Co To at 8am daily.
- Ticket price is VND 165,000 / person / day (weekdays) and VND 200,000 / way (weekend) or private boat can be chartered to Co To.
Lang Co Beach - Hue province
Lang Co Beach in Hue is pristine with long white sand and the jade blue water. Lang Co has a bathing season from April to late July with an average temperature of 25 degrees Celsius, which is ideal for those who love the blue sea.
Go by plane
- You fly to Hue and then take a taxi for moving from Phu Bai Airport to Lang Co bay, the distance is 75 km, it takes about 1 hour. If you book the room in advance, can ask the hotel to rent a car.
- You fly to Danang and then take a taxi through the tunnel (about 15km) or pass (35km) to Lang Co, the price from 200,000VND/trip. If you go through the tunnel, you will be faster but you should go through the pass to have a wonderful experience because the Hai Van pass was ancient soul.
Go by train
- From Hanoi to Hue, there are many Thong Nhat trains, about 12 hours for 688 km, prices from 354.000VND (You should choose the train which departs around 19h00 to arrive at Hue in the next morning).
From Ho Chi Minh City to Hue, the maximum traveling time is 1 day 1 night for 1088km, prices from 388.000VND. From Hue station at 02 Bui Thi Xuan, Hue city, you can take the bus to Da Nang, then to Lang Co. If you travel a lot, rent a car, 4 seats to Lang Co about 600k-700k.
- From Hanoi to Da Nang, there are many Thong Nhat trains, about 14 hours for 791km, prices from 354,000VND.
From Ho Chi Minh City, the train goes about 18 hours for 935km, prices from 320.000VND. Stop at Da Nang Railway Station at 202 Hai Phong, Da Nang city. It is possible to catch Da Nang - Quang Tri bus or bus to Hue, stop at Lang Co, cost is about 50,000VND/ticket.
Cu Lao Cham in Quang Nam province
Considered as one of the most beautiful beaches in Vietnam, known as a green paradise, no waste, no pollution on the island, everywhere is beautiful. Even locks, where boats anchor and avoid Typhoon, still is a place not to be missed. In the middle of the peaceful sun-filled sea, visitors will enjoy the feeling of endless summer holidays, fun with the waves breaking the white sand beach on Bai Bac, Bai Huong, Bai Lang, Bai Lay , ... Not far from the ancient town of Hoi An, the Cu Lao Cham archipelago is still wild and welcomes visitors from everywhere. When the earth is turning to autumn, the copper corn brings a new coat to the island, captivating the guests.
Getting to Cu Lao Cham, the most convenient transportation for visitors will be the high speed cano. It only takes about 20 minutes for a trip, if you have the funds and prefer a strong experience, then choose high speed cano. Although the cost is higher to other vehicles, but the feeling of floating in the sea will not make you. The cost can usually be 150,000 VND on weekdays, and 100,000 VND on the weekend because it depends on the number of customers on the cano.
Bai Ky Co - Quy Nhon
Ky Co beach is located away 25 km from Quy Nhon city, Ky Co beach is on Nhon Ly island with pristine beauty and cool blue water, this place has not been put into tourist operation yet so it is still wild. The combination of sand, sea water and sky, help Ky Co to be beautiful as acolorful painting. After taking a bath at Ky Co beach you can also return to Pineapple Beach for a beautiful coral reef.
Means of transportation
- From Quy Nhon city, you can take a taxi or rent a motorbike to Nhon Ly.
- The way to go:
• You go through Thi Nai bridge to Phuong Mai peninsula, from Phuong Mai peninsula, go along Highway 19 B, then turn to Nhon Ly island commune. There are signages on the way so you can be assured not to get lost.
• From Nhon Ly island commune, you take the canoe to Ky Co island, it takes you about 40 minutes, and cost is 300,000 - 350,000 / person / trip.
If you intend to travel Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam in coming time, don’t forget to visit An Nhien Hotel Apartment website to book the ideal room in the convenient location like hotel Ho Chi Minh district 1, hotels near Ho Chi Minh airport, or near city center hotels as soon as possible to get great Last Minute Deal with DISCOUNT 10% if booking is made maximum 7 days before check-in day (Enter code: LASTMINUTE in the checkout)
Please don’t hesitate to contact us via hotline: +84 903 15 39 79 (Whats App, Viber, Line, WeChat, Kakao Talk, or Zalo) or see more hotel rooms at http://annhienhotelapartment.com/short-term-Saigon-hotel-rent